By Institute of Electrical and Electronics Engineers
Read or Download 2007 2nd International Workshop on Advances in Sensors and Interface PDF
Similar international conferences and symposiums books
This e-book constitutes the refereed court cases of the 1st overseas convention on Adaptive Hypermedia and Adaptive Web-Based structures, AH 2000, held in Trento, Italy, in August 2000. The 22 revised complete papers provided including 35 brief papers have been conscientiously reviewed and chosen from fifty five submissions.
This e-book constitutes the refereed court cases of the nineteenth foreign convention on laptop protection, Reliability, and safeguard, SAFECOMP 2000, held in Rotterdam, The Netherlands in October 2000. The 33 revised complete papers provided including 3 invited papers have been conscientiously reviewed and chosen for inclusion within the publication.
This booklet constitutes the refereed court cases of the eleventh overseas convention on idea and purposes of Satisfiability trying out, SAT 2008, held in Guangzhou, P. R. China, in may perhaps 2008. The 17 revised complete papers offered including eight revised brief papers and a couple of invited talks have been rigorously chosen from 70 submissions.
This publication constitutes the refereed court cases of the sixth FIP WG 2. 2 foreign convention, TCS 2010, held as part of the 21th global desktop Congress, WCC 2010, in Brisbane, Australia, in September 2010. The 23 revised complete papers offered, including four invited talks, have been rigorously reviewed and chosen from 39 submissions.
- Semantic Multimedia: First International Conference on Semantics and Digital Media Technologies, SAMT 2006, Athens, Greece, December 6-8, 2006. Proceedings
- Hypermedia: Openness, Structural Awareness, and Adaptivity: International Workshops OHS-7, SC-3, and AH-3 Aarhus, Denmark, August 14–18, 2001 Revised Papers
- Rough Sets and Current Trends in Computing: 4th International Conference, RSCTC 2004, Uppsala, Sweden, June 1-5, 2004. Proceedings
- Advanced Concepts for Intelligent Vision Systems: 9th International Conference, ACIVS 2007, Delft, The Netherlands, August 28-31, 2007. Proceedings
Extra info for 2007 2nd International Workshop on Advances in Sensors and Interface
With the design of side-guard electrodes as described in Sec. 2, we can investigate the transport behavior of OTFTs in truly nanoscale dimensions excluding the spreading currents in large area, without the difficulty to pattern the semiconductor layer into such a small size as the channel length. More importantly, with these devices as chemical sensors, the side-guarding function ensures that the active sensing area is truly nansocale. This novel four-terminal geometric design provides a powerful capability to investigate the sensing behavior within the nanoscale active area through the defined channel without any undesirable background from large-scale parasitic conduction pathways around the channel.
10. The mobility turns out to be a function of the longitudinal field (increasing with the field) consistently throughout a wide range of scaled channel lengths for the same morphology of organic semiconductor layer deposited at a given fabrication batch. It is very important that the contacts do not influence the measured mobility. For each channel length, as the source-drain voltage magnitude is increased from zero, the devices are initially injection-limited. In this regime, the drain current increases exponentially with voltage, as is expected when charge is injected over a Schottky barrier.
Scaling Effects in Organic Transistors and Transistor-Based Chemical Sensors higher than the operating drain voltage (Vds, up to −5 V), which causes the FET to operate in the linear region. 046 cm2/(V ⋅ s), and the on/off ratio (at Vds = −5 V) is 97 for this device. The superlinear characteristics at the high Vg end are probably due to the possibility that channel resistance becomes small enough at high gate biases that contact resistance plays a role. The measured devices can be broadly classified into two groups.
2007 2nd International Workshop on Advances in Sensors and Interface by Institute of Electrical and Electronics Engineers