By Keyton Weissinger
Up-to-date to hide ASP 3.0 and IIS 5.0, ASP in a Nutshell presents the top of the range reference documentation that internet program builders really want to create potent lively Server Pages. It specializes in how positive factors are utilized in a true program and highlights little-known or undocumented beneficial properties. the most parts coated during this booklet are: energetic Server Pages Introduction
Like different books within the In a Nutshell sequence this ebook deals the evidence, together with serious history details, in a no-nonsense demeanour that clients will check with repeatedly. it's a certain reference that permits even skilled internet builders to develop their ASP purposes to new degrees.
Read Online or Download ASP in a Nutshell (2nd Edition) PDF
Best programming books
ABOUT THE BOOK
I've written A 12 months With Symfony for you, a developer who will paintings with Symfony2 for greater than a month (and most likely greater than a year). you've gotten all started interpreting your approach in the course of the authentic documentation ("The Book"), the cookbook, a few blogs, or a web educational. you recognize now tips on how to create a Symfony2 software, with routing, controllers, entities or files, Twig templates and perhaps a few unit assessments. yet after those simple steps, a few matters will increase approximately. ..
- The reusability of your code - How if you happen to constitution your code to make it reusable in a destiny undertaking? or maybe within the comparable venture, yet with a unique view or in a console command?
- the standard of the inner API you've got knowingly or unknowingly created - What are you able to do to make sure that your group participants will comprehend your code, and may use it within the method it used to be intended for use? how will you make your code versatile sufficient for use in events such as the single you wrote it for?
- the extent of defense of your software - Symfony2 and Doctrine appear to immediately make you invulnerable for recognized assaults in your net software, like XSS, CSRF and SQL injection assaults. yet are you able to thoroughly depend on the framework? And what steps when you take to mend a few of the last issues?
- the interior workings of Symfony2 - in case you take one step farther from growing simply controllers and perspectives, you'll soon want to know extra in regards to the HttpKernel that is the guts of a Symfony2 program. How does it be aware of what controller might be used, and which template? and the way are you able to override any choice that's made whereas dealing with a request?
To get a greater thought concerning the e-book, look at the desk of contents below), or obtain a pattern of the booklet above.
A published variation of this e-book is out there through Lulu. com.
ABOUT THE AUTHOR
Matthias Noback @matthiasnoback
My identify is Matthias Noback. i'm a personal home page, Symfony2, item orientated programming, test-driven improvement enthousiast, dwelling in Zeist with my female friend and son, who's jealous of me considering that i could examine a display all day.
In earlier years I've labored as software program developer with a distinct cognizance to inner caliber coverage. Now I'm a contract developer, advisor and writer.
I usually post approximately many of the extra complicated Symfony2-related subject matters on my web publication php-and-symfony. matthiasnoback. nl.
Boost complicated purposes with Code::Blocks fast and
efficiently with this concise, hands-on guide
Successfully set up and configure Code::Blocks for C
development practice quick software improvement with
Code::Blocks paintings with complicated C positive factors together with code
debugging and GUI toolkits
Code::Blocks is a unfastened C IDE designed to fulfill the extensive
demands of C builders. Code::Blocks is particularly extensible and
can be simply configured to take care of a constant glance and feel
in your program throughout a number of systems. while you are looking
to advance cross-platform purposes utilizing C, then this book
is for you.
This e-book offers functional causes for application
development with C and Code::Blocks. you'll get to grips with
the many points software improvement with the
help of real-life examples. As you continue in the course of the chapters,
you will see your self successfully operating with and implementing
advanced C positive aspects on your application.
The booklet starts with an creation to Code::Blocks and detailed
instructions on tips to set up and configure it. you're then
introduced to the method of software improvement with the
help of real-life examples. during the process the book,
you will the right way to advance GUI-based functions painlessly.
The ebook additionally areas particular emphasis on debugging the
application. The later sections take a more in-depth examine utilizing third
party C libraries and the way to enforce wxWidgets to develop
cross-platform functions. through the top of this booklet, you will
know every little thing you must learn about C application
development with Code::Blocks.
What you'll research from this book
Install and configure Code::Blocks increase console-based
C purposes know about home windows software development
Understand the function of GUI toolkits enforce advanced
This is a entire educational with step by step instructions
on the way to improve purposes with Code::Blocks.
Who this booklet is written for
This publication is for C builders who desire to use Code::Blocks to
create purposes with a constant feel and appear across
multiple systems. This booklet assumes that you're standard with
the fundamentals of the interval.
Die diskrete Fourier-Transformation als Hilfsmittel ist weit verbreitet. Auf modernen Rechenanlagen wird sie sehr effizient eingesetzt und ist in wichtigen Anwendungsgebieten aus Naturwissenschaft und Technik nicht mehr wegzudenken. Bei der endlichen Fourier-Analyse geht guy davon aus, daB das vorliegende sign als eine Oberlagerung von harmonischen Sinus- und Kosinusschwingun gen mit unterschiedlichen Frequenzen darstellbar ist.
- Pro PowerShell for Database Developers
- Developing with PDF: Dive Into the Portable Document Format
- ACM transactions on programming languages and systems (January)
- Learn You Some Erlang for Great Good!: A Beginner's Guide
- SAS and R: Data Management, Statistical Analysis, and Graphics (2nd Edition)
- Code-First Development with Entity Framework
Additional resources for ASP in a Nutshell (2nd Edition)