By Bill Sempf, Charles Sphar, Stephen R. Davis
A logical, common method of studying the C# language
C# is a sophisticated programming language for development .NET-connected software program for Microsoft home windows, the net, and a variety of units. The pleasant All-in-One For Dummies structure is an ideal strategy to current it. every one minibook is a self-contained package deal of precious info, making it effortless to discover what you're trying to find.
enhancements in C# 2010 contain the facility to construct home windows 7 purposes and compatibility with Python and Ruby.
* C# is a slightly advanced programming language for construction .NET-connected software program for Microsoft home windows, the net, and different units
* starting C# programmers will take pleasure in how the All-in-One layout breaks the subject into minibooks, each addressing a key physique of data
* Minibooks comprise growing your first C# application, home windows 7 programming, easy C# programming, object-based programming, object-oriented programming, home windows programming with C# and visible Studio, and debugging
* spouse website comprises all pattern code
starting C# programmers will locate C# 2010 All-in-One For Dummies explains a sophisticated subject in a simple, comprehensible way.
Note: CD-ROM/DVD and different supplementary fabrics are usually not integrated as a part of book dossier.
Read or Download C# 2010 All-in-One For Dummies PDF
Similar programming books
ABOUT THE BOOK
I've written A yr With Symfony for you, a developer who will paintings with Symfony2 for greater than a month (and most likely greater than a year). you have began studying your approach in the course of the reputable documentation ("The Book"), the cookbook, a few blogs, or an internet educational. you recognize now the right way to create a Symfony2 software, with routing, controllers, entities or records, Twig templates and perhaps a few unit exams. yet after those easy steps, a few matters will increase approximately. ..
- The reusability of your code - How in case you constitution your code to make it reusable in a destiny undertaking? or maybe within the comparable venture, yet with a unique view or in a console command?
- the standard of the interior API you could have knowingly or unknowingly created - What are you able to do to make sure that your workforce individuals will comprehend your code, and should use it within the approach it used to be intended for use? how will you make your code versatile adequate for use in occasions equivalent to the single you wrote it for?
- the extent of defense of your software - Symfony2 and Doctrine appear to instantly make you invulnerable for recognized assaults in your internet software, like XSS, CSRF and SQL injection assaults. yet are you able to thoroughly depend upon the framework? And what steps when you take to mend many of the last issues?
- the internal workings of Symfony2 - should you take one step farther from growing simply controllers and perspectives, you'll soon want to know extra concerning the HttpKernel that is the guts of a Symfony2 software. How does it comprehend what controller can be used, and which template? and the way are you able to override any choice that's made whereas dealing with a request?
To get a greater proposal in regards to the publication, look at the desk of contents below), or obtain a pattern of the ebook above.
A published version of this ebook is on the market through Lulu. com.
ABOUT THE AUTHOR
Matthias Noback @matthiasnoback
My identify is Matthias Noback. i'm a personal home page, Symfony2, item orientated programming, test-driven improvement enthousiast, dwelling in Zeist with my female friend and son, who's jealous of me because i could examine a display all day.
In earlier years I've labored as software program developer with a unique realization to inner caliber coverage. Now I'm a contract developer, advisor and writer.
I frequently submit approximately a few of the extra complex Symfony2-related subject matters on my web publication php-and-symfony. matthiasnoback. nl.
Strengthen complex purposes with Code::Blocks speedy and
efficiently with this concise, hands-on guide
Successfully set up and configure Code::Blocks for C
development practice quick program improvement with
Code::Blocks paintings with complex C good points together with code
debugging and GUI toolkits
Code::Blocks is a unfastened C IDE designed to satisfy the extensive
demands of C builders. Code::Blocks is particularly extensible and
can be simply configured to take care of a constant glance and feel
in your program throughout a number of structures. while you are looking
to increase cross-platform functions utilizing C, then this book
is for you.
This booklet presents sensible motives for application
development with C and Code::Blocks. you'll get to grips with
the many points program improvement with the
help of real-life examples. As you continue during the chapters,
you will see your self successfully operating with and implementing
advanced C good points on your application.
The booklet starts with an creation to Code::Blocks and detailed
instructions on tips on how to set up and configure it. you're then
introduced to the method of software improvement with the
help of real-life examples. through the process the book,
you will tips on how to improve GUI-based purposes painlessly.
The publication additionally locations distinct emphasis on debugging the
application. The later sections take a better examine utilizing third
party C libraries and the way to enforce wxWidgets to develop
cross-platform purposes. by means of the tip of this publication, you will
know every little thing you want to find out about C application
development with Code::Blocks.
What you'll examine from this book
Install and configure Code::Blocks boost console-based
C purposes know about home windows program development
Understand the position of GUI toolkits enforce advanced
This is a complete educational with step by step instructions
on tips to strengthen functions with Code::Blocks.
Who this publication is written for
This e-book is for C builders who desire to use Code::Blocks to
create purposes with a constant appear and feel across
multiple systems. This ebook assumes that you're primary with
the fundamentals of the interval.
Die diskrete Fourier-Transformation als Hilfsmittel ist weit verbreitet. Auf modernen Rechenanlagen wird sie sehr effizient eingesetzt und ist in wichtigen Anwendungsgebieten aus Naturwissenschaft und Technik nicht mehr wegzudenken. Bei der endlichen Fourier-Analyse geht guy davon aus, daB das vorliegende sign als eine Oberlagerung von harmonischen Sinus- und Kosinusschwingun gen mit unterschiedlichen Frequenzen darstellbar ist.
- Mastering OpenCV with Practical Computer Vision Projects
- Parallele Programmierung
- S60 Programming: A Tutorial Guide (Symbian Press)
- 21st Century C: C Tips from the New School (2nd Edition)
- A Book on C: Programming in C (4th Edition)
Extra info for C# 2010 All-in-One For Dummies
This style of naming variables was called Hungarian notation, after Charles Simonyi, a famous Microsoftie who recently went to the International Space Station as a space tourist. NET programming circles. With recent Visual Studio versions, you can simply rest the cursor on a variable in the debugger to have its data type revealed in a tooltip box. That makes the Hungarian prefix a bit less useful, although a few folks still hold out for Hungarian. Calculating Leap Years: DateTime What if you had to write a program that calculates whether this year is a leap year?
You enclose a character with single quotes, as in this example: Book I Chapter 2 Living with Variability — Declaring Value-Type Variables The programmer-defined types that I explain in Chapter 8 of this minibook, known as reference types, are neither value types nor intrinsic. The string type is a reference type, although the C# compiler does accord it some special treatment because strings are so widely used. ‘a’ On the other hand, you put double quotes around a string: “this is a string” “a” // So is this -- see the double quotes?
Indd 10 3/19/10 8:01 PM Chapter 1: Creating Your First C# Console Application In This Chapter ✓ A quick introduction to programming ✓ Creating a simple console application ✓ Reviewing the console application ✓ Saving code for later I n this chapter, I explain a little bit about computers, computer languages — including the computer language C# (pronounced see sharp) — and Visual Studio 2010. Then I take you through the steps for creating a simple program written in C#. NET A computer is an amazingly fast but incredibly stupid servant.
C# 2010 All-in-One For Dummies by Bill Sempf, Charles Sphar, Stephen R. Davis