By Malcolm P. Atkinson (auth.), Anne James, Muhammad Younas, Brian Lings (eds.)
This booklet constitutes the refereed lawsuits of the 20 th British nationwide convention on Databases, BNCOD 20, held in Coventry, united kingdom, in July 2003.
The 20 revised complete papers awarded including abstracts of two invited talks have been conscientiously reviewed and chosen from various submissions. The papers are geared up in topical sections on XML and semi-structured facts; functionality in looking out and mining; transformation, integration, and extension; occasions and transactions; and personalization and the Web.
Read or Download New Horizons in Information Management: 20th British National Conference on Databases, BNCOD 20 Coventry, UK, July 15–17, 2003 Proceedings PDF
Best international conferences and symposiums books
This ebook constitutes the refereed court cases of the 1st foreign convention on Adaptive Hypermedia and Adaptive Web-Based platforms, AH 2000, held in Trento, Italy, in August 2000. The 22 revised complete papers awarded including 35 brief papers have been conscientiously reviewed and chosen from fifty five submissions.
This e-book constitutes the refereed complaints of the nineteenth overseas convention on machine security, Reliability, and protection, SAFECOMP 2000, held in Rotterdam, The Netherlands in October 2000. The 33 revised complete papers awarded including 3 invited papers have been conscientiously reviewed and chosen for inclusion within the e-book.
This e-book constitutes the refereed court cases of the eleventh overseas convention on thought and purposes of Satisfiability checking out, SAT 2008, held in Guangzhou, P. R. China, in might 2008. The 17 revised complete papers provided including eight revised brief papers and a couple of invited talks have been conscientiously chosen from 70 submissions.
This ebook constitutes the refereed court cases of the sixth FIP WG 2. 2 foreign convention, TCS 2010, held as part of the 21th international computing device Congress, WCC 2010, in Brisbane, Australia, in September 2010. The 23 revised complete papers offered, including four invited talks, have been rigorously reviewed and chosen from 39 submissions.
- Geometric analysis and applications, Proc. nat. res. symposium, Canberra
- Euro-Par 2008 – Parallel Processing: 14th International Euro-Par Conference, Las Palmas de Gran Canaria, Spain, August 26-29, 2008. Proceedings
- Hybrid Metaheuristics: Second International Workshop, HM 2005, Barcelona, Spain, August 29-30, 2005. Proceedings
- Mobile Agents for Telecommunication Applications: Third International Workshop, MATA 2001 Montreal, Canada, August 14–16, 2001 Proceedings
Extra info for New Horizons in Information Management: 20th British National Conference on Databases, BNCOD 20 Coventry, UK, July 15–17, 2003 Proceedings
Fig. 2(a) shows the case where the materialised view and the query result are in complete match. Fig. 2(b) and (c) show the cases where the materialised view contains the query result, and vice versa, respectively. Fig. 2(d) shows the case where the materialised view and the query result only partially match. Finally, Fig. 2(e) shows the case where there is no match between the two. Query Result (a) Complete match Materialised View (b) View containing query result (c) Query result containing view (d) Partial match (e) No match Fig.
Roussopoulos, “Web View Materialization,” Proc. ACM SIGMOD Int'l Conf. on Management of Data, 2000, pp. 367–378. D. Lee and W. Chu, “A Semantic Caching Scheme for Wrappers in Web Databases,” Tech. Rep. TR-990004, UCLA, Feb. 1999. A. , “Answering Queries Using Views,” Proc. of ACM Int’l Symp. on PODS, 1995. Q. Luo and J. Naughton, “Form-Based Proxy Caching for Database-Backed Web Sites,” VLDB J. 2001, pp. 191–200. Q. , “Active Query Caching for Database Web Servers,” Proc. WebDB, 2000, pp. 29–34.
31. F. , “The Design and Performance Evaluation of Alternative XML Storage Strategies,” ACM SIGMOD Record, Vol. 31, No. 1, Mar. 2002, pp. 5–10. 32. Y. Zhuge and H. Garcia-Molina, “Graph Structured Views and Their Incremental Maintenance,” Proc. Int'l Conf. on Data Engineering, 1998, pp. 116–125. WebVigiL: User Profile-Based Change Detection for 1 HTML/XML Documents N. Pandrangi, J. Jacob, A. Sanka, and S. edu Abstract. With the exponential increase of information on the web, the emphasis has shifted from mere viewing of information to efficient retrieval and notification of selective information.
New Horizons in Information Management: 20th British National Conference on Databases, BNCOD 20 Coventry, UK, July 15–17, 2003 Proceedings by Malcolm P. Atkinson (auth.), Anne James, Muhammad Younas, Brian Lings (eds.)